I planned to read a lot of books in January, but I caught a terrible cold and can’t concentrate on too much reading at once without falling asleep.
However, I’ll do my best with these books this month:
1. Killing Commendatore by Haruki Murakami
2. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda
3. Bright Minds Empty Souls by Jennae Cecelia
4. Die Mondschwester by Lucinda Riley
5. Die Frauen von Troja: Tochter des Sturms by Emily Hauser
6. Geheime Geschichten für Frauen, die Saris tragen by Balli Kaur Jaswal
I’ve been reading Haruki Murakami’s Killing Commendatore for a while now. This book doesn’t seem to have an end. I love Murakami’s work, but unfortunately not this specific book. I think it’s a little bit boring…
I already read Pablo Neruda’s Love Poems this month. It was a very quick read with only a few poems (they are bilingual by the way).
Bright Minds Empty Souls by Jennae Ceceila will be my second poetry book this month. I’m very curious to get to know her writing style.
The other books are fiction or historical fiction written in German. I have to do some reviews for a few of these books. I’m really looking forward to get into them.
Do you have an ambitious tbr for this month too? Tell me about it in the comment section!